Sunday, December 17, 2006



Hi Everyone

Life continutes to move full speed ahead. I am very busy at work trying to finish up on an Aboriginal Consultation. In the evenings I sort through files and drawers improtant stuff into the plastic container for Guatemala other neet stuff into a box for storage, and then there is the garbage, several bags so far!

We have a new Grande Child and were able to see our Fort McMurry Grande kids down here in the Crowsnest, we fished, dug snow caves and climbed mountains. A good last visit before the big flight south!

We took a 4 generation picture of our Grande Child Duric, my dad and son Dan. Has anyone ever heard of the name Duric. A one of!.

We are having our criminal check done which we will need in Guatemala and I still need to review my will. The list is large but time is short so some things are just not going to get done.

We have a new address in Guatemala:
Apartado #216
Pieriferico
Guatemala City
C.A. 01011

It would be nice if a few people would send us some snail mail so that we could see if it actually works. Do not send a million dollars because I here that nothing of value makes it past Florida.

Well I am off on another long week but Christmas is coming and our chance to reconnect with the Birth of Christ in preparation for the death, burial and resurrection. I trust you will have a blessed Christmas.

Remaining Faithful in Christ
Tim

No comments: