Tuesday, March 11, 2008



Hi Tim Here

Work on the William Cornelius is proceeding very well. After a good start on cabinets with the team from Manitoba, and a good effort from an Alberta team bringing several banks of cabinets together, we now see a Newfoundland team completing the work in both dental labs and the science lab. Wow, what team work.

I finally received a new temporary drivers license after losing mine in the ocean. What a challenge. Thanks to my good friend Bob and others we did not have to travel back to Canada. This saved us a lot of money.

We finally have internet at the house after waiting 2 months for service. What a struggle!

The picture is of Sheila holding a cashew fruit.

The other is a picture of the Crowsnest group and some students of the WCVTC holding instruments donated for the music program.

Bye for now
Tim

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ola Papa,
yo sinta falta de voces. I miss you.
Can you sned me a pair of slippers like the ones I bought in the market? I think these ones are awesome, but won't last through the summer. I should have held a casher fruit, I just looked, but didn't pick one up! Oh well, one more thing to do next time I visit.
Carolina