Saturday, April 26, 2008


Hi
On that same school tour I met an interesting woman. My friend Sig back in the Crowsnest Pass plays a song "Pistol packen momma" Well Sig I think I found her for you!

Found a bullet hole in one of our lawn chairs on the deck yesterday. hmm hopefully it was just a stray bullet but it was from a 22 and appeared to be traveling horizontal.

Very hot these days, we only sleep with a sheet over us. Out for a drive today to look at some land 68 km from the city and close to a greenhouse facility where we may buy seedlings in the future.

Spring time in alberta warm sunny days and the skys are blue then without a warning another winter storm comes tumbling through.

We sure miss our family and friends and Spring in Alberta

Tim

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thing the winter storm "comes Raging through" day, not tumbling through :) Miss you too
-Carolina