Saturday, September 29, 2007


Tim Here

This picture is from the Sept. 15 Liberations day at the William Cornelius Vocational Training Center. I am off today to take some pictures for the Trees for Global Renewal Web site and to practice Spanish with a local friend who will be accompaning me. Car was damaged a little yesterday and the guy gave me his name and number that did not work and then disappeared. I filed a complaint with the police and fully expect to have to pay for the damage myself. He has no drivers license and no insurance but his father is a doctor so perhaps I can get reinbursed for the repairs. I will not be holding my breath on that one.

Have a Blessed Day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh father Tim,,, reading your blogs makes me realize how much i take for granted here... please forgive me ,,, i will keep yous in my prayers and ask for safety on a more regular basis,,, I wish strength for you both and and for you to be reminded of the reasons you went there ,,, they are still valid..God is still with you..and watching over you's.This weekend is thanksgiving and i will count your friendship in our blessings,,
You are NOT alone,,,, Lots of Love Tami xxoo PS picture of your grandson is so adorable,,,