Saturday, August 04, 2007


Oh if I only had a picture. So we are driving to the William Cornelius and end up behind a delivery truck about half the size of a moving van. The back door is open, actually no door exists and the thing is full to within 1 foot of the roof with cabages. Each one has a net around it and talk about huge. Think about the size of a minivan steering wheel and that is how big these things were. They stood 5 high to a height approaching 7 feet. Amazing! You had to be there.
The picture is of our Grandson Duric (Dan and Meg)who we are missing grow up in his first year. Another few months and he will be one.
Tim

3 comments:

Talena said...

That's one cute kiddo! Love his outfit!

Blessings on you guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy Bog-Day Daddio.
Was thinking about you when I heard the Guess Who playing, brought tears to my eyes. Can't wait to see you.
CarolinaMoon

Anonymous said...

I meant BIG-Day
oops Guess I need lessons from Mom on proofreading?!?