Thursday, July 12, 2007


Hi

Here is a nice picture of Sheila helping out with an English class. There was a donation of easymix brownies so the cooking of them became the focus of one english class.

I was assisting with guitar during a music class and heard some heavy drumming. It was a student with sticks who was beating on the case for a trumpet because he had no drum set to use. Well I am now looking for a set for the school. Funny I put out a call for instruments in a previouse newsletter and received one comment but no donations of instruments. There just has to be many instruments sitting in closets that no one is using. Do email me at tsjuhlin@gmail.com if you have an instrument to donate to this budding program.

We will be attending our first bible study with a group in San Christobal. I am finally getting the Spanish so hope that most people in the group do not speak English. Will let you know how this goes.

On a personal level we are doing well. We are basically locked in each night by 6:30 because it is dark. Health wise we are both fine. Sheila is a hot number having lost weight and I am trying to put some back on... just kidding .. but it is true that if we do not find some means of additional exercise the weight may soon return. My Asthma seems to be very tied to my allergies so if I avoid eating out, canola and soy I can breath fine.

I will keep adding to this site as life unfolds.

All the Best
Tim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's great to hear that you are doing well. It's so hard to keep in contact with the stinky cell phones and non existant email. Oh well. It is so hot here (+36 yesturday) in BC it was +43.. imagine that. Anyways, better get going. Give us a call sat morning if you are able
Love Beth